Gozo Farmhouses Terms and Conditions
To make sure that you will have a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstanding, please be familiar with the accommodation rules. When you confirm a reservation it is implied that you are familiar and agree with them and that you will fully adhere to them. Violation of house rules can result in the cancellation of the reservation, and charging the full amount of the price of the accommodation regardless of the shorter stay.
• The owners are available to the guests during their stay for any information and assistance they may need. In case of any complaint about the quality of the accommodation, we advise the guests to contact directly the owners first to try to resolve the issue there and then.
• The guests are responsible for keeping the apartment clean and tidy, including taking out the garbage during their entire stay. The owners are not obligated to do so.
• The owners will change the bed linen every 7 days. The owners do not have the obligation to furnish any towel, kitchen cloth, toilet paper, cleaning products and detergent as well as deck chairs and parasols.
• The owners are neither obliged nor responsible to organize guests’ free time or to entertain them.
• The guests are obliged to take care of their things and valuables left in the accommodation. The owners will not be responsible in case of any disappearance, we advise then the guests to always close the doors and windows when they go out.
• The owners do not have the right to enter the rented accommodation during the absence of the guests, except to stop damages or a danger occurring in the accommodation. In this case, they have to inform the guests about it as soon as they come back to the accommodation. If the owners have any reason to believe that house rules are violated, the guests have to let them enter the accommodation to check the situation.
• Pets are allowed only with the permission of the owners and the agency. Bringing pets without prior announcement is not allowed, the owners and the agency have in this case the right to cancel the reservation. The guests are responsible for any damages caused by their pets and have to clean the excrement left inside and outside the accommodation, as well as in the vicinity of the accommodation and on the beach. A non-refundable, one-time charge of €30 will be charged per pet.
• It is not allowed to bring any weapon, inflammable or explosive substances and products with strong or unpleasant smells into the property. As well any cooking and electrical appliances are not allowed without the agreement of the owners.
• The guests are kindly asked to take care of the accommodation and its furniture situated inside and outside of it. The guests are not allowed to move the furniture or to transport it to another accommodation, outside or to the beach (the kitchen chairs to the terrace, cutlery to another accommodation unit, towels or blankets to the beach, deck chairs from the swimming pool to the beach…).
• The use of any additional service not included in the price of the accommodation (garage space, maid,…) is possible only on agreement of the owners.
• When the guests go out of the accommodation they must close the parasols, switch off the lights and electrical appliances, and close the gas and water. As well the guests are asked while they are outside not to leave the air-conditioning on if it is not necessary, and to close doors and windows while it is in use. It is not allowed to cool down food and drinks by leaving them under running water. It is forbidden to throw waste in the toilets or in any other place not predicted for this purpose like outside the house or in its vicinity
• Guests who intentionally or accidentally damage the property, will have to reimburse the owners the full amount of the occurred damage. The guests are charged a €250 deposit on booking. The deposit will be refunded to the guests in its totality on the day of departure only if they leave the accommodation in the same status as they found it.
• Guests are requested to respect the peace of the accommodation and not to make use of any loud music or noise.
• The owners and the agencies can put an end to the reservation of the guests who do not respect house rules. In this case, the guests will be charged for the entire amount of the reservation, regardless of the shorter stay.
• When starting to use the accommodation it is assumed that the guests are familiar with the house rules and that they agree with their conditions and obligations. Any problem that cannot be solved on the spot with the owners or the agency will involve the intervention of the police or the tribunal of Split. Complaints will be considered only if reported during the stay. Subsequent complaints will not be considered.